Radio plugging company Hartmedia, based at Tileyard London are hiring a new assistant. See the full job description and how to apply below.
Must be dynamic and an outgoing individual to work within a four-strong Radio Music Promotions team who are working from home at the moment but will eventually be back in the office at Tileyard.
You will be assisting with the Radio Promotion of many different
artists to National, Regional, Specialist and Student Radio, as well as setting
up radio tours and interviews, eventually.
It is also important for the candidate to regularly attend gigs and be up to date with the latest music trends and find new bands/artists to bring into the company. (This applies when we are back in the office full time).
Main Key responsibilities include:-
- Assisting with the Radio Promotion of many different artists to National, Regional, Community, Specialist and Student radio stations
- Researching various projects
- Social Media/Online set up
- Day to day administrative duties
- Post and mail outs
- Making tea/coffee
- Updating with company website e.g. blog posts, content, updating the roster and the companies social media
- Setting up Radio tours and interviews
- Calling Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
- Emailing Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
To apply, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org