Tileyard London are seeking an experienced marketing manager to join their growing team based in Kings Cross, London.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, advertising & social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas across the various Tileyard companies.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns as required across the Tileyard Group ensuring spends are effectively maximized to achieve campaign goals.
- Support the senior marketing manager and CMO and implement marketing campaigns as directed.
- Run the Tileyard London and Tileyard North social media accounts.
- Maintain the Tileyard North and Tileyard London websites.
- Maintain, develop and improve the Tileyard app.
- Design, build, send and report on all Tileyard mailer comms. Develop strategic segmentation campaigns and comms.
- Provide design resources as required.
- Work with external design partners when needed to provide content and assets as and when required.
- Test the cost-benefit analysis of new marketing opportunities to report to Senior Marketing Manager and CMO.
- Review and report effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Monitor and audit effectiveness of marketing among competitors.
- Manage and develop relationships with all relevant parties across the group and with external partners.
- Develop marketing activities that will grow and enhance the Tileyard brand.
- Assist with build and maintenance of PR campaigns and strategies.
- You enjoy future gazing and trend watching and have a true passion for marketing and the creative industries.
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to manage an often-intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment
- Have experience in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Content Management Systems, Adobe suite, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office, Google business is a must.
- Photography desirable, but not essential.
- 2 years minimum experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing or visual or written communication preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Creative thinker, solutions oriented.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Your role is part of the new Tileyard Marketing team.
You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and the CMO.
WANT TO APPLY?
Please send CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
Application close date: 18/01/21
28-32K (dependent on experience)
Monday-Friday (additional hours may be required)